At our studio, we truly value the idea of “community”. Our community is made up of moms, dads, caregivers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, and, of course, kids! We’re passionately committed to bringing music into the lives of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and young children.
Guiding our community is the Kindermusik philosophy, which is founded on years of research and the following fundamental beliefs:
- A parent or loving caregiver is a child’s first and most important teacher
- All children are musical
- The home is the most important learning environment
- Music nurtures a child's cognitive, emotional, social, language, and physical development
- Children flourish in a child-centered environment where activities are developmentally appropriate
- Educators value the learning process - not the performance - of music making
- Every child should experience the joy, fun, and learning that music brings
Our warm and nurturing teachers are trained and licensed Kindermusik educators. They are passionate about transforming the lives of children through music. Our parents and students love our teachers, who give attention to each child’s individual needs. Our teachers seek to provide a safe, secure, and developmentally appropriate environment in which your child can have a joyful learning experience. We want to help you lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning and love of music for your child.
In our often overly busy lives, Kindermusik classes with Microtone Music allow you to spend focused time with your child. As your child’s most important teacher, you participate in your child’s growth and whole development in areas such as: social interaction, literacy skills, confidence, coordination, problem solving, and of course, musicality!